Project Manager Spain – remote
Mbanq is a US-based FinTech that develops banking software for financial services providers – from banks to mobile banking apps. We’re a remote-first company, with offices in California, Croatia, Montenegro, Singapore and Cambodia. In 2021, we’ve raised investments in the USA and signed partnerships with global market leaders Temenos and Galileo Financial Technologies. This opens up a world of opportunities for Mbanq in 2022, and to be able to achieve our goals, we’re expanding our Project Management team.
Apply for this job by sending your CV and a short cover letter at HR@mbanq.com We will reply as soon as possible with our feedback or an invitation for a call.
- Knowledge of software development methods, with special emphasis on Kanban and SCRUM
- Decision-making ability and the ability to negotiate, manage risks and take advantage of opportunities
- Finance sector experience is desirable, though not obligatory
- Dedication to product development and optimization – our projects are not hit-and-run. We have an innovative product that we develop together with our clients into a solution that will make them and us proud.
Major benefits for you:
- Incentive income and performance-related progress
- Remote work
- Senior developers on board (knowledge exchange and quick decision making)
- Large-scale international clients (European and US banks)
- FinTech industry (great potential for growth)